« Home | This was too funny and crazy to pass up...Peter Gr... » | Mad TV - Gay Straight Guys » | The Robot BartenderA man walked into a newly opene... » | Jimmy Kimmel George Takei answer to Tim Hardaway r... » | My neighbor's kid has just discovered himself...Ma... » | News article about Michael Brandon... Reporter- No... » | How to stop a Lesbian Smoking! » | Mardi Gras 2007Only 3 days left...SUNDAY, FEBRUARY... » | Sooner or Later (I always get my Man)! PoemSooner ... » | Love Thy Neighbor... »

Does this bring back the memories of job interviews...
Help Wanted


2369 Ratings

 

About me

  • I'm Mike
  • From San Antonio Heights, California, United States
  • I have many interests not limited to Photography, Internet Surfing, Reading, Music, Dancing, Playing the Piano, Baking and Cooking.
My profile

Links

Friends Links


PST: Pacific Time
You Are Visitor: