« Home | Sooner or Later (I always get my Man)! PoemSooner ... » | Love Thy Neighbor... » | Movie, Orgy Men » | Movie, Daddy Does » | Welcome! » | For your birthday, your aunt gave you a maple syru... » | This is my first entry...Using the new templet for... »

Mardi Gras 2007
Only 3 days left...

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 18
Orleans / Jefferson
Okeanos - Uptown, 11:00 a.m.
Thoth - Uptown, 11:30 a.m.
Adonis - West Bank, Noon
Mid-City - Uptown, 2:00 p.m.
Bacchus - Uptown, 5:15 p.m.
Napoleon - Metairie, 5:30 p.m.
St. Tammany
Tchefuncte - Madisonville, 10:00 a.m.

LUNDI GRAS, FEBRUARY 19
Proteus - Uptown, 5:15 p.m.
Orpheus - Uptown, 5:45 p.m.
Zeus - Metairie, 6:30 p.m.

MARDI GRAS, FEBRUARY 20
Orleans / Jefferson
Zulu - Uptown, 8:00 a.m.
Rex - Uptown, 10:00 a.m.
Elks Orleans - Uptown, 11:30 a.m.
Crescent City - Uptown, follows Elks
Argus - Metairie, 10:00 a.m.
Jefferson Trucks - Metairie, follows Argus
Elks Jefferson - Metairie, follows Jefferson
Grela - West Bank, 11:00 a.m.
Choctaw - West Bank, Noon
St. Tammany
Lions - Covington, 10:00 a.m.
Covington - Covington, follows Lions

 

About me

  • I'm Mike
  • From San Antonio Heights, California, United States
  • I have many interests not limited to Photography, Internet Surfing, Reading, Music, Dancing, Playing the Piano, Baking and Cooking.
My profile

Links

Friends Links


PST: Pacific Time
You Are Visitor: